Where you guys hosting these days?

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Where are you guys hosting these days? One of my sites is on a shared hosting but it's growing quick and I think it's time to upgrade to VPS soon.

Looking for a reliable hosting company w/ great customer support, even if the cost is a bit higher. Right now this particular site is being hosted with hostgator and I'm really not too thrilled with them. Their customer support has really gone down the shitter and I'm ready to ditch them.

Make 1000$ Participate in this Giveaway and online JOBS sites.google.com/view/monetrailer/home?read_current=1

Where are you guys hosting these days? One of my sites is on a shared hosting but it's growing quick and I think it's time to upgrade to VPS soon.

Looking for a reliable hosting company w/ great customer support, even if the cost is a bit higher. Right now this particular site is being hosted with hostgator and I'm really not too thrilled with them. Their customer support has really gone down the shitter and I'm ready to ditch them.
I have been hosting at FRESH ROASTED HOSTING you can check them out its nice and I have been using it for a year now all going great the support is great sometimes once in a while the system goes for update orelse everything is working fine.