Where to sell my auto finance leads?

Gibster

Mar 13, 2007
Hi guys,

I have been generating auto finance leads for leadpile. These are good quality auto finance leads that are going through their system but for some reason they aren't selling them (?). I am still at a lost as to why this is happening.

You know any other companies like leadpile that would take real time auto finance leads via H&P, or any other companies that would like to buy my leads.

Thanks!
Gibster

Gibster-
Shoot an email over to Alex at web2carz.com. His email is:
[FONT=&quot] contact @ badcredit-autoloan . com. He may be able to assist.

-=Chipmunk=-

[/FONT]

Never done auto finance, but for financial lead building, if you're generating leads in any decent volume, I think it's worth partnering up with a company that will do instant quoting through their back end and link it up with your front end. It's especially good if they get quotes from different sources and can provide some sort of rate comparison. Done absolutely great with this for insurance.

Aren't there a half dozen decent leads markets where you can sell leads at that you could go to?

Google sell leads online and see what you come up with... (no brainer)

There are a lot but not all of them good. Better to get recommendations from members and contact from actual aff managers posting here.

If anyone has Canadian traffic, let me know. We pay well for high-quality Canadian auto financing leads.