Where to sell domains? Flippa, SEDO, elsewhere?

frugaljoe

Sep 3, 2008
I have a couple of domains that I'd like to sell. For several reasons I'm not interested in selling them here.

Where have you had the most success selling domains? FWIW, each has a website up, but the websites generate no revenue, so I'm thinking about selling the domain only.

if it is a really great name --- s e d o .com
good sounding name -- build a site and sell on flippa

The most success I have had is thinking of potential clients, hunting them down, and emailing them myself. This works for acronyms, product names, industry names, all kinds of shit...

I just sold one of my sites on flippa... 3 people wanted to bin the first day... If you got some goods. Go There.

Thanks - I have a couple of sites on Flippa now. I'm waiting to see how those do before I list these.

watch

I have a couple of domains that I'd like to sell. For several reasons I'm not interested in selling them here.

Where have you had the most success selling domains? FWIW, each has a website up, but the websites generate no revenue, so I'm thinking about selling the domain only.

That's great you have a domains to sell. In my suggestion Google it " Buy & sell + forums" and you will get a lots of forums list and post a thread on their forums and I am sure you will get a lots of people buy your domains.

I've bought/sold domains on a forum like DNforum.com and even a more specialized forum like webhostingtalk.com before... im sure you could pull it off here, too...

hope that helps,

Dan