Where to get these Biz Opp offers?

curiousgeorge1

Sep 15, 2008
Does anyone know which CPA Networks have the following Biz Opp offers?

Web Profit Authority: webprofitauthority:com/de49

Web Fortune Master: webfortunemaster:com/hik97/

Work At Home Institute: wahinstitute:net/index.php

I'd love to run them!

They look like your offers dude and you just want to get some traction on them... Sorry for outing you brah! :laughing-smiley-007

not following the logic. sincerely trying to run these offers. if someone know where i can find 'em, i'd appreciate it.

They look like your offers dude and you just want to get some traction on them... Sorry for outing you brah! :laughing-smiley-007
I concur

1. all the links use ":" instead of "." which probably means its just a way to bypass filters that might block urls
2. instead of just linking to the homepage, he links to subfolders and even index.php(which you don't even see if you go to the main domain)

not following the logic. sincerely trying to run these offers. if someone know where i can find 'em, i'd appreciate it.

Dude...

1. You are new on here, you never contributed anything. New people on any forum are like 90% spam/scam and 10% legit. So that alone makes me wonder about you.

2. You link with random digits on the end of your urls... That is just weird. And generally people use a .com instead of a :com wtf is that?

3. It took me 5 seconds to figure out how to contact those sites to request being an affiliate. You click the link and you click "Contact" then you submit this "How do I be an affiliate for your program?" and you will get an email back probably with the info you seek.

So please go to some other forum and pull this over there, we don't want to play your games.

Dude...

3. It took me 5 seconds to figure out how to contact those sites to request being an affiliate. You click the link and you click "Contact" then you submit this "How do I be an affiliate for your program?" and you will get an email back probably with the info you seek.

So please go to some other forum and pull this over there, we don't want to play your games.

nice catch there brah :):love-smiley-086:

curious-george_o_1037541.jpg

8eYHHq9.png

[x] Same post, multiple forums
[x] Posts made in October
[x] Posting from an old account with very low post count

Hi George.

Does anyone know which CPA Networks have the following Biz Opp offers?

Web Profit Authority: webprofitauthority:com/de49

Web Fortune Master: webfortunemaster:com/hik97/

Work At Home Institute: wahinstitute:net/index.php

I'd love to run them!

Hit me up and I can get anything you'd like to run.