Where should I look to learn more about Dreamweaver?

No One

Jun 22, 2009
Maryland
Hey everyone, I am a noob still at AM, but I've been learning tons of stuff from everyone. So I was wondering if anyone knew a good site to learn more stuff on Dreamweaver? I have a basic knowledge of HTML and I am trying to learn more about everything Dreamweaver can do. If someone could point me in the right direction and not a dick roll. LOL :321:

Oh and boob pics will come if you can help me just a lil bit! :cool2:

Do you know what Dreamweaver is?

Because if you did you would know that you need to learn how to code to use Dreamweaver. What you need to learn is html, css, php, asp.net etc. to use Dreamweaver.

Do you know what Dreamweaver is?

Because if you did you would know that you need to learn how to code to use Dreamweaver. What you need to learn is html, css, php, asp.net etc. to use Dreamweaver.

Yes I know what Dreamweaver is. I know the basics of HTML. So is it better to learn all css, php etc?

I'm just sick of using templates and all that. I am no web designer by any means. I'm just trying to teach myself how to do it all.

Was wondering if anyone here knew a good place for me to read up some stuff.. Thats all..

Thanks for any help!!

w3schools.com is one of the best sources for everything related to html and css

for dreamweaver stuff ( about how it works, how you do things etc; you still have to learn html, css etc ) you can look here Dreamweaver Tutorials ( just found it on google and seems to have some good content ), btw try to search "dreamweaver tutorials" on google so we don't have to do it for you

Hmmm, if you wanna earn your money from AM you shouldn't be worried about learning dreamweaver (thats what designers are for). Dreamweaver is more for webmasters, advertising is for AM's.

That been said any site I have written has been coded in gedit(linux version of notepad). I highly recommend you spend your time learning something like PHP than learning to design sites in Dreamweaver.