Where is your favorite beautiful place??

charityblake

Aug 29, 2010
I love traveling so much, because there are so many beautiful places outside. The following are some of my favorite places :

Raja Ampat Island, Indonesia

attachment.php

Bromo Mountain, Indonesia
attachment.php

What about you?? Share with photos or video please.

Attachments

• raja ampat island.jpg
    raja ampat island.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 621
  • bromo mountain.jpg
    bromo mountain.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 614

been to indonesia once and its definately worth visiting again minus "Earthquakes and Tsunami"

I would love to settle at cayman islands one day :D

Oh, and Bora Bora (going here for my honeymoon next year):

bora_bora_view.jpg

Okay that's all for now.

Man, you'll fucking love Bora Bora. That's where my wife and I honeymooned back in 2002. We did 5 days on Moorea & 5 days on Bora Bora. We rented a small motor boat, took our snorkeling gear, and explored the inner lagoon all around the island. We stayed at the Intercontinental Beachcomber in the huts over the water and it was too fucking cool.

Shit's expensive over there, but so worth it. I can't think of a more beautiful place in the world. I could live there in a hut on the beach and be happy forever.

Well, you said "favorite" so I have to go with Canaveral National Seashore. I've been to more exotic places, but this one is super close to me (30 min drive) and I go there all the time. Miles and miles of beach with almost no people. Parking is really sparse, so it never gets crowded. Walk a mile up the beach and you are in your own world. So it's 50% natural beauty and 50% having a place where I can completely disconnect and think / reflect.

florida_2007.1185372000.2007_07_florida0078_canaveral_sea_oats.jpg

It's on a really thin strip of land, so on one side is the Atlantic, with the intercoastal right on the other side. After spending some time there, I head down the road a few miles to a little hole in the wall right on the intercoastal, drink a few beers, eat some seafood and look at this:

1168838-90c87171-59d6-44d9-a25e-3c57f11abc4cl.jpg

Man, you'll fucking love Bora Bora. That's where my wife and I honeymooned back in 2002. We did 5 days on Moorea & 5 days on Bora Bora. We rented a small motor boat, took our snorkeling gear, and explored the inner lagoon all around the island. We stayed at the Intercontinental Beachcomber in the huts over the water and it was too fucking cool.

Shit's expensive over there, but so worth it. I can't think of a more beautiful place in the world. I could live there in a hut on the beach and be happy forever.

Nice! Yeah I saw pictures of those huts on water -- with the glass floors and all. Really pumped to go there, still have to make the bookings. When taking breaks from AM, I usually end up scouting places on Google Earth.. and honestly can't find a place I'd rather go.