Where is the best place for hosting affiliate other than CJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puripong

Aug 17, 2007
I'm doing 10 web hosting companies affiliate through CJ but due to lost some trust on CJ tracking I need to switch to other networks. The problem is most of other networks do not have many hosting companies which available to choose in CJ and I do not want to deal affiliate individually with each company because that is a mess. Others network like Shareasale, Azoogleads just have only some which available in CJ and I don't want to change my content due to ranked highly in search engines. Is there any other networks which I can promote hosting like CJ? :D

Sorry if my bad english make you annoying :D but that is not my native language and I will try to make it better next time.

haha Fair enough...:D

Now regarding your post, you may wish to check out LinkShare, if you are looking for a set-up similar to CJ. You should search thru WF, as well as some of the other forums to see if any other Affiliate Programs have the offer(s) you wish to promote.

-=Chipmunk=-

haha Fair enough...:D

Now regarding your post, you may wish to check out LinkShare, if you are looking for a set-up similar to CJ. You should search thru WF, as well as some of the other forums to see if any other Affiliate Programs have the offer(s) you wish to promote.

-=Chipmunk=-

Thanks for your clarification, Chipmunk :D I just wanted to look for others network which have choices for hosting affiliate almost like CJ has for me. I never cared of similar user interface like CJ. I will look at linkshare and see if it's worked.

I just logged into my linkshare account and found only the homestead affiliate program...am I wrong? I can't find any other hosting aff programs in linkshare

I think most hosting companies use cj, the other option is joining their inhouse programs: I think there isn't any other network that has so many hosting offers like cj

I just logged into my linkshare account and found only the homestead affiliate program...am I wrong? I can't find any other hosting aff programs in linkshare

I think most hosting companies use cj, the other option is joining their inhouse programs: I think there isn't any other network that has so many hosting offers like cj

Thank you Icecube and seems bad to me because I loosed some trust on CJ due to dropped in my sales without any reasons. Hosting in-house affiliate seems good but I am dealing with 10 hosting companies and it would be a messed if I have to run a trail for all my moneys with each merchant myself. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.