Where is my site ranked?

First, you need to create some quality backlinks of your website. Make some fresh posts and share them on the social media. To bring traffic on your website, try to engage with the maximum number of people on your website. If you are finding this difficult then hire SEO experts, they will make a strategy for your website and do the work accordingly to rank your website on the search engine.

Hello Dear

How are you it has been a long time,actually i have sent you severa emails without receiving your responds. However,as i have not seen your email for a long time now,i have decided to open an online account with united bank of iowa united states of America, and deposited your fund $15.2Million,hoping you will reply my email so that i can send you the account details to enable you to check the money online.I only have your account number but bank did not release your account log in pin for security reasons,The bank will send you ogin pin direct.

To save you all the problem,I will send you the bank details and your account number once you reply me back so that you can login from the bank website to see your fund,and to receive the fund from the bank.I have paid the account online opening charge.so you will not pay for the account opening charge again.Email back so that i will send you the details soon.

Thanks I am waiting to hear good news from you today

Have you tried keyword research first to make sure you use the right ones? Usually when doing long-tail keyword research Google KW tool is better to be paired with tools like SE Ranking. It gives me greater span and insight into competition level. By the way, you can check your rankings also there. Found it a valuable SEO platform with many features. seranking.com

Have you tried FatRank?

It's a google chrome extension.

Just Intall it, then after installing to your browser. Select a specific page on your site and put the keyword and Select the Country in FatRank extension and Boom!!! it will show your rank position in Google Search Engine. It's accurate!