Where do you send 'other carriers' traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satoshi

Oct 22, 2006
On ringtone landing pages, where do you send traffic for carriers other than verizon, cingular, tmobile, sprint, etc. I haven't found an offer that really converts well at all for the smaller carriers, Blinko doing the best but still low EPC.

Wondering if it's better to send them to a cell phone email submit? Normally my EPC is over $1, but I'm nowhere near that for the 'other carriers' link.

Have you looked at Copeac's Glamtones program? I've only had a brief look, but it seems to use a load of other programs and covers a lot of networks.

(Sorry, if this is completely useless! I've never actively promoted ringtones in the US.)

If it's this 100% Complimentary Ringtones it doesn't look like it supports any extra carriers.

cingular/att, sprint, verizon, nextel, dobson, alltel, and tmobile- have no problems with EPC for them. I just strangely get a lot of clicks on my 'other carriers' button...I assume those people have small regional carriers (?) so not sure what to do with them. I've tried the link with Blinko, Jamster, and Funmobile- nothing too exciting.

Sorry man - not that familiar with who the main carriers are in the US.

Is all your traffic from the States?

Thanks for the tip- may end up doing just that.

LazyHippy said:
Is all your traffic from the States?

Yeah, but if you'd like to pm me with ref links to programs who can bill canadian or uk numbers, that'd be cool too :)

There's a UK program that might be worth checking out - wapfly.com - I started looking at it a few weeks ago, but got tied up with other stuff so that went on the back burner.

If i remember correctly these guys offer either fixed price per tone, or a sub. They give you sql databases, which could be nice. Cover all the uk networks, def quite a few international but not sure if it was anything but the big guys in the states. Their admin panel is a bit shit and online faq/help non-existent, but my AM was very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.