Where did Tavin's EPIC thread dissapear?

babylonian

Jun 24, 2006
angry-cat.jpg

lol, was wondering this too. I assumed he asked a mod to delete it.

like all good threads it was put out to pasture to die a slow death.

I still have the thread opened on my laptop complete with images, will sell printscreens for 25$ a piece

He had it deleted by another mod (so not me) because he posted a pic of his kid.

Idiot move, he could have just have the image removed.. also pissing me off a bit, because I wrote a bigger piece of advice in that thread.

Alas... it is gone.

::emp:

Last edited:
Reactions: droplister
He had it deleted by another mod (so not me) because he posted a pic of his kid.

Idiot move, he could have just have the image removed.. also pissing me off a bit, because I wrote a bigger piece of advice in that thread.

Alas... it is gone.

::emp:

Oh... Jon made it pretty clear in the rules that's not allowed:

"After a long discussion with some good friends of this forum and two of our moderators I think its in all of our best interest to not post ANY type of photo of children on this site."

Oops I guess. :(

Nope.. tavin had the thread deleted, not Jon.

As such, the pic could have been deleted, not the thread nuked.

::emp::

On the morning of Thursday, November 7th, 2013, I read that thread in it's entirety.

That's all.

Thanks.

What the fuck does going full fucking HAM mean?

Your were full of meat of some kind?
Sounds like a gay webmaster's dream.

What the fuck does going full fucking HAM mean?

Your were full of meat of some kind?
Sounds like a gay webmaster's dream.

Hard as a motherfucker

HAM

1. (verb) (acronym) To put forward a tremendous amount of effort, to exert great force

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyaGLR0Q65E]Jay-Z & Kanye West- H.A.M. (Watch The Throne) w/ Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]