Where are you applying to College?

toppymoney

ist brüno
Jan 2, 2009
Your Mom's House
I know there are a lot of young affiliates on this forum. Those who are high school seniors this year, where are you applying and what majors are you interested in?

Im applying to: UDEL, Elon, UNC (north carolina), and USC (South Carolina) hopefully for business or marketing.

Am at UC Irvine. Come here for computer science and hot chicks. Fun if you have the money.

What the fuck you talking about college for? This forum is for entrepreneurs.

GTFO Bitch!

God damn, danc. I can tell by your maturity on the forum that you're only 17. All you do around here any more is diss other people and ensure that you use "fuck" at least two times in two different forms per post. It's ridiculous. Who the fuck do you think you are? Yeah, I know this is STS. Yeah, I know I'm a noob. But your posts are worthless, not even worth a laugh. GTFO.

Oh, I'm in college already. It's a blast. By the way, UNC is all hype. You get there, and you quickly find yourself in the lower 50%, no matter what your skill level.

God damn, danc. I can tell by your maturity on the forum that you're only 17. All you do around here any more is diss other people and ensure that you use "fuck" at least two times in two different forms per post. It's ridiculous. Who the fuck do you think you are? Yeah, I know this is STS. Yeah, I know I'm a noob. But your posts are worthless, not even worth a laugh. GTFO.

Oh, I'm in college already. It's a blast. By the way, UNC is all hype. You get there, and you quickly find yourself in the lower 50%, no matter what your skill level.

+rep

and USC (South Carolina)

Clemson_Logo.png

Though, Volume10 will be here to dispute this one

edit: USC has a damn fine international business school though - but specifically international. for overall business, Clemson ranks higher :moon:

I don't see why all the hate on college. If you are still working towards your goals and haven't reached them yet then might as well go to college why you are trying as you will have something more to fall back on unless you just want to work at McDonald's. I agree completely that a college degree isn't needed to make money at all but having one isn't a negative by any means.

yeah all this hate on college is pretty stupid in general. there's a lot of useful things to be learned in most programs (you know aside from Mrs. degrees like communications). logical reasoning skills and advanced math can help out in this world, and if you think high level math is useless in affiliate marketing, you would be wrong.