whens the last time you listened to Iron Maiden's The Number of the Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff01050

Dec 13, 2006
Im good for every few months giving it run. brings me back to 84' and the times when guitar solos shook the earth.

Now i feel really old.

I think a couple of years ago
there have been a couple of years I have been listening o almost exclusively to iron maiden

Im good for every few months giving it run. brings me back to 84' and the times when guitar solos shook the earth.

Now i feel really old.

lol I have the world slavery tour poster looking at me, covering the damage from last time I punched the wall. feel old what that tour only happened a few months ago

we have to remember piece of mind, for nicko mcbrain jumping in on the drums But power slave is damn good. had to kick it on after the beast. John gave the bug.

oh hell ya...Rime of the ancient mariner!!!
omg... i HATE that song.

I was at the powerslave concert way back in the day and they went into that fricking boring 18 minute song. Good thing I was in an "altered state of mind" to help me through it. ;)

Piece of Mind is my favorite Maiden album.

phantom of the opera is my favorite. Dunno what album thats on though.

Iron Maiden used to be one of my favorite bands, but I don't think I've listened to them since 93 or 94. Can't even remember what my favorite song is by them anymore.

Now I feel the urge to go dig up some Maiden on iTunes.

omg... i HATE that song.

I was at the powerslave concert way back in the day and they went into that fricking boring 18 minute song. Good thing I was in an "altered state of mind" to help me through it. ;)

Piece of Mind is my favorite Maiden album.

wtf how can piece of mind be one of your favorite albums and you don't like rime? seventh son ftw

Another Classic

What about Megadeath "Hidden Treasures" from 95'...

1. No More Mr. Nice Guy
2. Breakpoint
3. Go To Hell
4. Angry Again
5. 99 Ways To Die
6. Paranoid
7. Diadems
8. Problems
9. Tout Le Monde
10. Symphony Of Destruction
11. Architecture Of Aggression
12. New World Order

Almost all of these are classics!

phantom of the opera was on the album "iron maiden" there first . then "killers".then beast.

best song from the first singer era has to be running free. I still love somewere in time. "loneliness of the long distance runner."

Probably this year sometime. Not a huge Maiden fan, but they do have a couple kick ass songs. Saw them back in the day probably around 88 or 89. 7th Son of a 7th Son tour I think. Frehelys Comet was the backing band. The crowd was the most brutal I've see.... (and I've seen bad). Had to bail out of the front row during intermission, could barely breathe was getting crushed so bad.

Just checked iTunes, I've hardly listened to any Iron Maiden this year! Every so often I will listen only to Iron Maiden for a solid week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.