When SEM goes wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdimas

Mar 30, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
mines.jpg

If Yahoo is selling landmines, I wonder when Google will start pushing flamethrowers.

How long will it take for the QS hammer to hit and how much did those clicks cost?

How long will it take for the QS hammer to hit and how much did those clicks cost?

I'm sure neither Amazon nor Yahoo JUST started running those ads. Just goes to show how screwed up the whole system is.

It's amazing what you see when you get used to looking at the right side of the page on every search. Earlier I was trying to remember the name of the site statcounter.com and did a search for "free web counter". Sears was in the #4 position.

It's amazing what you see when you get used to looking at the right side of the page on every search. Earlier I was trying to remember the name of the site statcounter.com and did a search for "free web counter". Sears was in the #4 position.

They were probably broad matching "counter" or something.

They were probably broad matching "counter" or something.

It was actually "free" because they have some kind of free delivery for kitchen appliances or something. I wonder what it costs for a broad match for the keyword free. Actually, I wonder how I can get an unlimited ad budget that will never in a million years turn a profit. Even better, how do I get a job there as their marketing guy? Free the Whales? No, but you CAN get free delivery on kitchen appliances!

Peter

Ebay was selling African Slaves a couple of years back

Need an African slave? Try eBay | The Register

Quite so. Nonetheless, eBay must as a matter of some urgency address this matter and either a) change the wording of their link, or b) actually acquire a big selection of low-priced African slaves, since to offer non-existent merchandise is clearly a serious breach of its own usage policy, not to mention several local and international laws.

I nearly choked on my drink laughing from that...

Status
Not open for further replies.