When does Ads4Dough Pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

we pay net 30 with checks or we can offer weekly wires at 1k+ a week. Contact your AM or me and we'll get you set up. My work aim is brandona4d.

so for monthlys that means month 1 is payed out near the end of month 2. For weeklys the pay period is mon-sun and you get paid thurs.

I am giving ads4dough a shot with a small portion of my traffic and have been sending bits and pieces - over 1k a week for a couple weeks but have not received a nickel nor any response from my aff manager when I emailed him this morning.

I'll let you folks know what the outcome is. I don't care that much about weekly payments but

a) The end of the following month sucks (could mean 50+ days from lead to pay)

and

b) They say right on their site that they do weekly payments if you hit $1000+

Hopefully it will be a positive outcome.

I've been getting weeklies from them without a hitch for awhile, just call your AM - he has a phone number

Why does everyone seem to so quick to come post here when they haven't even picked up a phone yet

Why does everyone seem to so quick to come post here when they haven't even picked up a phone yet

Seriously.

There'd be half as many posts on this gay webmaster forum if people would use their fucking heads and call someone to get an answer in 2 minutes instead of jump on here and telling us how their network is ripping them off, etc.

I am giving ads4dough a shot with a small portion of my traffic and have been sending bits and pieces - over 1k a week for a couple weeks but have not received a nickel nor any response from my aff manager when I emailed him this morning.

I'll let you folks know what the outcome is. I don't care that much about weekly payments but

a) The end of the following month sucks (could mean 50+ days from lead to pay)

and

b) They say right on their site that they do weekly payments if you hit $1000+

Hopefully it will be a positive outcome.
Dude... A4D is a well respected network here. We've all been paid and on-time.

I've been paid weekly on time for a couple weeks now. The weekly wires are paid on Thursday.

Shoot me an IM - brandona4d i'll get you set up. usually in the office 830-530 pacific standard time

Status
Not open for further replies.