When And How Often Does CJ Pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjb1891

Mar 12, 2007
When and how often does CJ pay their affiliates? I was thinking of joining, and I couldn't find it anywhere on their site.

How often does BlueHost webhost pay?

I have (so far) $1000 commission earnings with them and they keep subtracting commissions because some of my customers are defaulting on their payment.

Bastards.

Why should I have to absorb the refunds via reversals in my commission?

Initially after signing up, you should receive payment after 60/80 days. I am in Aus and I receive my CJ checks in AUD as thier payments go through their "Custom House" in Australia which is great for me as I dont have to wiat for a US check to clear which takes on average 30 days. As for an answer to your question I guess it depends on where you are and which merchants you promote.

After that initial 2 month wait you should receive your checks monthly as long as you are continuously promoting.

Peace.

AJ.

I hear CJ takes good care of BIG super affiliates, but other than that I've heard nothing but bad stuff about them. Why promote CJ when you can promote stuff through Azoogle and other rockin' networks that will pay you weekly? (They don't pay every newbie weekly, but if you do some decent volume they will)

Is CJ known for not paying on time or something?
Not that I know of. The problem isn't CJ it's the advertisers who reverse commissions. I've never had any trouble, I have friends who have though.

Yes, CJ commissions usually lock in around the 7th-10th, and payment is around the 20th-22nd for me :)

What do you mean by reversals? Do you mean when you lose your commission if someone returns something?

Status
Not open for further replies.