Whay getting banned for Google SUCKS

jackfitz

Jack
Mar 1, 2009
www.ppcaffiliatetracking.com
I got my Adwords account banned (biz opp) which was created in my own name.
Yes it may be stupid to run such an offer under my own legit account but it was my very first Adwords account.

The problem is that I want to become an Adwords qualified professional in start an SEM business. But this is very hard to do what Google says you will never be allowed to use our service again.

FUCK!

any suggestions?

should've thought of that first, you know, using google's trademark on their own ad service and then hoping to be a qualified professional, amirite

The problem is that I want to become an Adwords qualified professional in start an SEM business. But this is very hard to do what Google says you will never be allowed to use our service again.

Look on the bright side, you should have been banned from here months ago and you sneaked under the Admin's radar... you're doing something right. Just apply what you do here, to Google, you'll make thousands a day.

i got banned as well and it forced me to look to other traffic sources. in the end, it was a good thing as ROI has gone up. it sucks and it's a huge shock but get over it.

fuck the "professional" labels, you're here to make money not put stupid shit on your business card.

wtf, put it on your business card anyway. It's not like the dumbass business owners you'll be targetting as customers will have any fucking clue.

Also, proxy + vcc + ?????? = profit!

lolz

Look on the bright side, you should have been banned from here months ago and you sneaked under the Admin's radar... you're doing something right. Just apply what you do here, to Google, you'll make thousands a day.

Part of the problem with the whole GAP program.

You should push the limits to know what works for your clients. If you do you might get banned.

You could just consult without being a GAP. Get the Yahoo Ambassaador thing. And if anyone asks just say you are Yahoo but not Google Certified. Never took the test. Which is true.

These certifications didnt exist until 2004 anyways. Plus they are stupid 4 choice multiple guess with a 70% passing rate.