What's Wrong with DruSam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeiouy

Sep 5, 2006
He has been conspicuously absent lately. I did a search and see he has only posted a handful of times the last week. For that matter where is Engaged.

What are you two doing?

engaged is in the post whore thread, drusam is either out pimpin' cause pimpin aint easy (takes alot of time) or he's got the biznitches laid up in his dorm room!

meh, i figured i spend way too much time posting here instead of making more money. I'm still around to ban spammers and lurk. I'll be back posting more often when I reach my monetary goals.

peace.

meh, i figured i spend way too much time posting here instead of making more money. I'm still around to ban spammers and lurk. I'll be back posting more often when I reach my monetary goals.

peace.

That is a good strategy... I know it is easy to get tied up spending too much time on forums jacking around and not working...

Good luck. It's hard out there being a pimp.

Maybe Dru decided to take a break after someone posted a buckwheat-ish cartoon in poor taste.. That's what I recall, but maybe I pay too much attention.

Dru - good luck

I am travelling on my way to Mtn View, so I'm sporadically on at night in a hotel, but right now in my parents house in Az. Travelling again tomorrow. Arrive in mtn view on thurs.

Dru and Engaged are always doing something naughty where they are both MIA during the same time. Gay pride day is coming up soon, you guys planning on doing a double out of the closet thing for it? Make sure to give us the exclusive so we can all point and laugh at you two homos.

Dru and Engaged are always doing something naughty where they are both MIA during the same time. Gay pride day is coming up soon, you guys planning on doing a double out of the closet thing for it? Make sure to give us the exclusive so we can all point and laugh at you two homos.

Engaged is here in AZ? Dru must be here somewhere too! Did you forget I live in AZ? I am willing to offer my services as a photographer for any WF exclusive photos. I will do it for the good of the forum and all WF members! Engaged and Drew.....pm me with the location and time.

Do we really need photos of that most unholy of unions?

This would be worse then Saddam and the Devil.

Engaged is here in AZ? Dru must be here somewhere too! Did you forget I live in AZ? I am willing to offer my services as a photographer for any WF exclusive photos. I will do it for the good of the forum and all WF members! Engaged and Drew.....pm me with the location and time.

hahahahaha...you sound too eager, Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.