What's up new internet friends?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cilantro

Aug 4, 2008
I've been reading this site for a couple weeks and I think I'm gonna hang around. This place is full of good advice, and the "Naked Pictures to Ebook Salesman" ratio is very good! I'm new to the web content biz, but should pick it up fast and hopefully get me some of this sweet internet money. I'm a modest programmer and I've got a couple websites under construction. Hopefully I wont lose interest before I succeed. Working for myself is definitely what I'm cut out to do.:rasta:

Well, seeing as how you have proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar -

Welcome to WF.

I think you just might make it.

/bites fist.

I think you might just... make it.

/teary eyed.

So what kind of languages do you program in?

And btw, check out makemoniesonline.com

(am i doing it rite? Lol)

PS: you are soooooo gay.

I've been reading this site for a couple weeks and I think I'm gonna hang around. This place is full of good advice, and the "Naked Pictures to Ebook Salesman" ratio is very good! I'm new to the web content biz, but should pick it up fast and hopefully get me some of this sweet internet money. I'm a modest programmer and I've got a couple websites under construction. Hopefully I wont lose interest before I succeed. Working for myself is definitely what I'm cut out to do.:rasta:

You disgust me, you filthy fucking, cunt.

Just kidding, welcome!!!!

I've got a special report I can sell yah.

This shit will make you rich you can find it here.

www.lemoparty.org

Good luck.

You misspelled lemonparty. That's something I'd expect from a noob like me.:repuke:

(Seriously, that shit doesn't phase me. No need to bother. I've wasted as much time as anyone on the internet.)

Better than most, but still:

introthread903.jpg

Douche

You misspelled lemonparty. That's something I'd expect from a noob like me.:repuke:

(Seriously, that shit doesn't phase me. No need to bother. I've wasted as much time as anyone on the internet.)

You misspelled "faze me" ya douche. :repuke:

(Does a n00b get to haze another n00b?)

Status
Not open for further replies.