What's the Next Big Thing you ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodLuckBro

Jan 18, 2009
Lots of pointless talk lately about what the "next big thing" is after acai/grants etc. so look no further because here it is: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1425992609/"]HERE IT IS[/ame]!
(not an affil link)
(not a dickroll)

Don't forget to use the customer reviews for your fake anti-abortion blogs (seriously read them - they're outstanding)

OMFG - only $135 for a paperback of this outsanding literary caliber? I'm buying two while supplies last!

Love the reviews.

Also, love LOVE the author description. WTF is "taejunkenpo"? Sounds like some made-up McDojo crap.

Sometimes you do things you wouldn't normally do when you're pushed financially. While this might not normally pass, I think it might given the conditions. When you're desperate sometimes you've got to lower your standards a bit.

We've all learned that lesson at 2am on a Saturday night.

Sometimes you do things you wouldn't normally do when you're pushed financially. While this might not normally pass, I think it might given the conditions. When you're desperate sometimes you've got to lower your standards a bit.

We've all learned that lesson at 2am on a Saturday night.

My fingers are crossed. I used to play 20 hours a week on pokerstars before they banned US players.

EDIT: Whoa... I just logged into my pokerstars account for the first time in years and they are allowing US players to deposit/cashout real money again. When did this happen? Bad news for me... there goes my free time.

Thanks Pokerstars, now we can all go back to what got us into making monies online in the first place. :costumed-smiley-015

My fingers are crossed. I used to play 20 hours a week on pokerstars before they banned US players.

EDIT: Whoa... I just logged into my pokerstars account for the first time in years and they are allowing US players to deposit/cashout real money again. When did this happen? Bad news for me... there goes my free time.

I don't think PokerStars ever stopped allowing US players. I've had a real money account since 04 and was never blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.