What's everyone been up to lately?

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Hey all, it's been a while. I randomly thought of Wickedfire this morning, and decided to pop by the #1 gay webmaster forum for some nostalgia.

I can't believe it's been 11 years since I joined this place. Feels like a lifetime ago. Just typing in this old familiar text box is making me remember the good ole days here.

Interested in hearing what everyone is up to these days and where everyone is hanging out online these days?

Hey all, it's been a while. I randomly thought of Wickedfire this morning, and decided to pop by the #1 gay webmaster forum for some nostalgia.

I can't believe it's been 11 years since I joined this place. Feels like a lifetime ago. Just typing in this old familiar text box is making me remember the good ole days here.

Interested in hearing what everyone is up to these days and where everyone is hanging out online these days?

Still Hustlin'

You're right, nothing like typing in this box to bring you way back and into an introspective snap. I've been staring at it for the last 30 minutes just thinking, reviewing past goals, where I've been, what I've done...

Gotta say, some goals happened, a lot didn't. I can't say I'm the same person I was when I joined in a lot of ways, but I can say I am in a lot of others. I joined this forum in my mid 20s, spent a shit ton of time here, refreshing WF all day. Looking back those years were so unbalanced, going out too much, caring too little about the future, not thinking clearly most of the time... I mean not that I'm some zen little flower now, but most of the things I used to hate I've grown to love, some of the challenges I thought were impossible were conquered, some of the happiness I've felt I didn't think was in my forecast. All in all, life's good and I'm quite grateful to still be reflecting on it. Thanks for asking OP :)

I had the same thought as you OP/ Building products and still moving traffic to aff offers. Making the shift to 100% products.

I'm handling my own online business now.
Things were up and down in the age of google dances and anti aging.

Then a lot of us took lessons from it and matured and went towards setting up our own stable long term business.

It wasn't easy but at the end worked well for me.
I do believe there was a super power who assisted me though all of it.

Still lurk around here. This still is my favourite place because of the kind of people it attracts.
I still try to find pain points which I can solve with minimum investment and earn something extra.

Still doing internet marketing shit like it used to be, but maybe on much more scale than it was, I really do not like what it becomes to, that's for sure. Many people simply leave and it feels like an abandoned place, that's for sure really. I do understand all that.

Had the same feeling as you OP, those days just refreshing WF all day being engrained into a community of hustlers on the grind. It was a great environment and taught me a lot about what it took to reach the peak in business.

I've went through ups and downs poor decisions along the way, and currently working on building an agency business to try and get the ball rolling again. Great to see some of the OG's still lurk around, would love to hear where you guys hang out now and chop it up about business.

Well a lot of things have changed and it's faster than we anticipated. Now, most people like me are hanging out in social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Since they were introduced a lot of people joined and these sites become a crowded place.

No one wants to be left out of course. There are also lots of apps where you can ask your queries and be answered. I guess to make this site works, it needs to do some changes that can compete to those top sites most people used.

•Keep saying "It will soon pass."
•Never juggle something lucrative over something destructive
•Connections. Make friendship.