WHAT YOU CONSIDER A GOOD CTR% ON FACEBOOK MARKETING

andyjean17

Jul 19, 2010
Okay now I been running this test offer thru my landing page on Facebook now for a couple of days now and my CTR is around 0.15% which to me is good b/c I'm profiting okay, but thinking to increase my budget just a little, but need to know is that consider a good CTR for Facebook advertising. I hear some guys doing a CTR of 0.50% to 0.84% on Facebook.

It all depends. I can get a small ROI for a short period on 0.2% or I could bank hard on a large demographic at 0.07% for a long period.

It differs on each individual case. You need to look at how big the demo you are targeting is, what your payout is, cost per click, conversion rate etc.

p.s: in case you're skimming to the P.S, here's the deal:

808stfu-soup.jpg

It all depends. I can get a small ROI for a short period on 0.2% or I could bank hard on a large demographic at 0.07% for a long period.

It differs on each individual case. You need to look at how big the demo you are targeting is, what your payout is, cost per click, conversion rate etc.

this is the right answer.

its like saying what is a good cpc for facebook? it all depends on offer / payout / demographic.

average on facebook is probably around a 0.06.

As-long as your profiting then you know you have got a good CTR. Don't like how your profiting or your losing money increase the CTR.