What would you do with this domain?

fatmoocow

Señor Member
Feb 1, 2009
So I picked up girls bikinis with a dot org. 3600 local searches. What would you throw on there? Pr0n, amazon+overstock+ebay, something else?

In case you're not familiar with what we're talking about:

1276589408.jpg

1276584237.jpg

1276602280.jpg

1276570355.jpg

1276580781.jpg

1276602163.jpg

I don't think I fully grasp what kind of domain you've got as the pictures above are quite vague ... I think more pictures are needed to make this crystal.

With that low of volume, you can rule out pr0n ... your conversions are few and far between so you need some serious volume. Even if you do load up an ebay/amazon/overstock store 1> you've missed the rush for this year 2> most of your visitors will end up being horny goats just looking for pics.

I'd probably say your best bet is to just flip the domain and pass the problem on to someone else. Sorry, I know this isn't what you were hoping to hear.

^This is what I'm looking for really. For $7 I figured it's worth the registration, just was curious if anyone had any ideas beyond picking up a couple dollars a month.

The domain itself is ok as it could be used for a ebay/amazon store but with the .org as a product/ecommerce site it kinda takes away from it. Possible a history of the bikini with photos of the first one till now would be more of a benefit along with afiliate links.

The domain itself is ok as it could be used for a ebay/amazon store but with the .org as a product/ecommerce site it kinda takes away from it. Possible a history of the bikini with photos of the first one till now would be more of a benefit along with afiliate links.

I don't think .org is necessarily a big problem for ebay/amazon stores, however the keyword "girls bikinis" is probably not something you want to target. Most girls shopping for bikinis probably just search "bikinis" or some variation of that (brand name, style, etc). "Girls bikinis" is redundant, and as mentioned above, will probably bring in mostly cheap pervert traffic.

Next time you want constructive comments, try not posting half naked women. :p Cause we just ignore what you wrote and look at the pics.

If it's out of grace delete period, leech the .net -- it's running a Dealtime feed -- do or buy $50 worth of linkbuilding, and never think about it again. With no offence intended, the domain is just a mistake and shouldn't be occupying a huge amount of your time at this point.

Frank