What up bitch

wayn3

Feb 13, 2009
People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest.

-Hermann Hesse

Inb4 ugly AsFuck avatar that people somehow believe is cute

It's weird that pirates would go from shore to shore looking for buried treasure when the real treasure was in the friendships they were making along the way...

It's weird that pirates would go from shore to shore looking for buried treasure when the real treasure was in the friendships they were making along the way...

That's one of the gayest things I've read on WF today.

WTF are you talking about? No they don't.

To most people, those with courage and character seem like people with courage and character.

Some day you will realize how quotes work. It'll be like headassplode.gif

Hahahaha post of the year for sure

relevant

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY"]You Are A Pirate | LazyTown Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

d00d were you high when you wrote this? pirate ain't got time for dat. pirates want b00ty, that's it.

Every day I wake up looking down at the grass instead of up, I'm happier than a faggot in a cock tree.

- Bob

y0h grindstone. are you now, or have you ever been a homosexual?

tumblr_mcugmws3eI1qbnggp.jpg

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions. -Ezekiel 23:19