What to do with smartphone traffic?

webtrend

Feb 6, 2008
In the last month, I must have received over 1000 clicks from mobile phones and not a single freaking conversion on the rebill offers!

Unfortunately, I cannot stop this traffic at the source. Based on the user-agent, I am thinking of redirecting this traffic directly to an offer bypassing the LP. It can be any offer as long as it converts. I am thinking of mobile IQ or dating offers (ones that do not require cc). Any particular suggestions?

Opt-ins and lead gen work better on mobile sources; in general the shorter the form, the better.

yeah, I would presume zip/email submits, maybe a ringtone offer for "enter phone number here" but someone would need to confirm this. nobody wants to enter their credit card info on their cell phone like that, and it takes too long with long forms

Unfortunately most mobile traffic sources now won't let you run iq offers withought MAJOR site changes to reflect the charges.

AptNetwork has couple of incentive based short mobile offers. Check those out.If you are interested.

Sorry about the text color. Here you go!..

AptNetwork has couple of incentive based short mobile offers. Check those out.If you are interested.

yes, a4d has a few but at 1k clicks of untargeted traffic will bring you a few conversions a month, not sure worth playing with.

Don't go with an untargeted offer even it is a mobile offer. Instead collect only their email (be clever here and offer them something good so they pony up their data) since many people will type their email address at least on that tiny little phone keypad. Then market the same rebill offer to them via email and at some point they will check their email from a real computer.