What possible issues would there be in changing payout information with a network?

sinewave

Aug 30, 2007
I've had to change my payout information on the networks with which I work, and had no issues except for one. In fact, because the issue is due to a death, I hadn't deposited some of the checks for a couple of months and needed to have them reissued to a new name.

Again, I had no issues with most networks getting this arranged.

In one case, though, I was told that not only would they not be able to reissue the previous check, but that I would have to sign up to a whole new account in order to change my payout information. My AM checked with both the accounting and compliance. I can live without having the previous undeposited check reissued as it was for only for about $400 & change.

Has anyone else run into such an issue?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

A new name? As in, the name of an individual? Or a corporate name?

If it's a new name of an individual I'm not surprised it raised eyebrows. If it's a new corp name or address or something of that nature, you're getting dicked around.

A new name? As in, the name of an individual? Or a corporate name?

If it's a new name of an individual I'm not surprised it raised eyebrows. If it's a new corp name or address or something of that nature, you're getting dicked around.

Not a new personal name. I wanted to switch it from a former corp name to my personal name for a bit. My personal name is on file with all networks as point of contact for the former corp, so not something too new.

Not a new personal name. I wanted to switch it from a former corp name to my personal name for a bit. My personal name is on file with all networks as point of contact for the former corp, so not something too new.
shouldn't be an issue. If you need to create a new account on some. Not a big deal either.