What Is This? Ruining Out Name?

activeweb

Jun 26, 2006
Toronto, Ontario
www.vidiscript.com
I was just informed by a customer that someone was tarnishing our LogoNerds name here on the forums: http://www.wickedfire.com/design-de...d-present-unique-professional-logos-15-a.html

I would like to know how to rectify this situation because that is not our wickedfire account and clearly someone is out to sabotage us.

Please let me know what I need to do to. It's amazing how little effort it takes to tarnish a business name

Thanks,
J

It is realy best to stay calm and focus on doing things that make you happy. Take this as a litmus test of who your true friends are. And most importantly do not retaliate or take revenge.People are naturally repelled by negativity. So long as you are the clam positive one secure and confident in the truth and in your credibility as a person will see through the situation.

Hire professional hackers! (Telegrram: @Blackhat_plug)

We are a team of professional hackers. Our expertise is programming, running exploits, and setting up DDoS attacks, SEO and web design, hosting & server management, and we like the challenge of doing things where most others give up.

Examples:
Spear Phishing Attacks to get accounts from selected targets. Recover account passwords of most social networks easily, remote control smartphones. Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, the Twitter account hacking. Criminal record expungement, Credit score increment, Change of a school course grade, tracking live location, etc.

Full package deal, getting access to personal or company devices and accounts, and searching for the data you need. Hacking web servers, game servers, or other internet infrastructure. Economic espionage. Getting private information from someone, Ruining your opponents, business, or private person you don't like, we can ruin them financially and or get them arrested. We have no restrictions and or boundaries to the type of jobs and services we offer!

Contact via
Telegrram:............... Blackhat_plug