What is the better domain for SEO?

Google would see them both the same, but the second one would grab more clicks becuase its easier to read.

The only thing that should matter to you is what more closely resembles you target keyword. Google is not a human, and does not really care about human readable domains. As long as domains go, having the closest things to your keyword in the domain name is the winner. So go for a name without - and other symbols. It will work as it should.

Looking at the google results even after Panda it is pretty obvious that google still loves it when searched term is present in domain. So if the "example shoes" has good number of searches I would go with the plural in domain (it also covers "example shoe").

I need some advice on better domain name, I wanted to buy a domain for auto blog site, we will use wordpress for this one and i am not sure how to get a good domain as we are planning to have serveral subdomains for this as it will be on autoblog.

[FONT=&quot]You should choose an associated and short domain name according to your business requirements so i prefer the 1st one would be the appropriate.[/FONT]