What is the best/worst music show you ever visited?

nydahl

Aug 5, 2014
central Europe
www.doktorbio.biz
Have seen tons of great shows from The cure , U2 , AC/DC , Jethro tull , Black Sabbath and others + zillion of local bands but few months ago I visited the show of Mr. Ennio Morricone and it was really breath taking performance.
Its the best music show I ever visited.
The worst show for me was Madona - big dissapointment as she can't sing.

I know you're red-bricked and also mentioned Madonna, but this could still be a decent thread.

Best shows I've seen consistently over 3+ shows have been Staind / Arron Lewis, Counting Crows, and Def Leppard. (15 year span each)

Bassnectar and Pretty Lights too, but that was in 3-4 years and I doubt they'll have the same staying power.

I know you're red-bricked and also mentioned Madonna, but this could still be a decent thread.

Best shows I've seen consistently over 3+ shows have been Staind / Arron Lewis, Counting Crows, and Def Leppard. (15 year span each)

Bassnectar and Pretty Lights too, but that was in 3-4 years and I doubt they'll have the same staying power.

Well to be honest I didn't know that redbricked posters are ignored , also have no idea why I got 2 dislikes for quite innocent comment on pretty angry and threaten post but....Yes I am new to this place so I must respect the rules and habbits here - fair enought for me.
Anyway - from all above I have seen just Def Leppards some time ago and have to say that I was not impressed - somehow they lost their energy. Allans story is unique in world of music but still I was disspointed.
And yes you can throw your redbricks but Madonna still sucks - a big time.
But :hitit_sml:eek:f course

Well to be honest I didn't know that redbricked posters are ignored , also have no idea why I got 2 dislikes for quite innocent comment on pretty angry and threaten post but....Yes I am new to this place so I must respect the rules and habbits here - fair enought for me.
Anyway - from all above I have seen just Def Leppards some time ago and have to say that I was not impressed - somehow they lost their energy. Allans story is unique in world of music but still I was disspointed.
And yes you can throw your redbricks but Madonna still sucks - a big time.
But :hitit_sml:eek:f course

DGAF, and now you fucked up what could have been a good thread. Maybe someone will start a new one. I was interested enough to reply to yours. You killed it, dipshit.