What is SEO?

Skint

Aug 16, 2010
Okay, I'm not stupid - I know the basics. But could someone explain to me EXACTLY what SEO is and how to make money out of it? How do you offer SEO services and 'links'?

Thanks.

You first get the spider of The Google to come to your site by buying "links".

Okay, I'm not stupid - I know the basics. But could someone explain to me EXACTLY what SEO is and how to make money out of it? How do you offer SEO services and 'links'?

Thanks.

Link building services != All of SEO

I would suggest reading stuff here for a few days or you're gonna get loved tenderly. The core of SEO is good information architecture and link building. A few of us sell links as a service, but we also builds links to our own properties in order to rank our own sites and client's sites higher.

it is the process of improving ranking in search engine results by improving internal and external aspects in order to increase the traffic the site receives from search engines. it is very usable thus has more traffic and accommodates more people. it is also pretty simple to use. the links are important so that you can be able to emphasize how topics are related to one another.

it is the process of improving ranking in search engine results by improving internal and external aspects in order to increase the traffic the site receives from search engines. it is very usable thus has more traffic and accommodates more people. it is also pretty simple to use. the links are important so that you can be able to emphasize how topics are related to one another.

UPS is hiring....