What is a sub ID?

Sub IDs are as explained above, a way to track affiliate offer traffic.

Since you'll probably run into this sooner than later, I'll add that the equivalent concept for publishers in Google Adsense is "channels". For example, you can create arbitrary channel IDs in your publisher account, and assign them to different sites that you serve adsense on. Built-in channel reporting features will help you compare the ad performance for those sites.

Ok, yeah...I have an adsense acct but only served the ads on one site so I never messed with the channels. Thanks a bunch for your help :) I had a general idea what channels were, but I wasn't positive....now I know! ;-)

Ok, yeah...I have an adsense acct but only served the ads on one site so I never messed with the channels. Thanks a bunch for your help :) I had a general idea what channels were, but I wasn't positive....now I know! ;-)
Lol I helped you out & you negative repped me?

Lol I helped you out & you negative repped me?

Dude, I didn't neg rep you. I wouldn't do that. I pushed the button that says "add to reputation" and clicked the "approved comment" button. Was I supposed to do something else? My apologies if i did it wrong. Seriously, I wouldn't do that to someone helping me.

Dude, I didn't neg rep you. I wouldn't do that. I pushed the button that says "add to reputation" and clicked the "approved comment" button. Was I supposed to do something else? My apologies if i did it wrong. Seriously, I wouldn't do that to someone helping me.
Ah my bad! Nevermind :)

lol, cool...I also did that for Papajohn and was worried that I mistakenly gave him a neg rep!
yikes.gif

I get get the occasional neg rep with comments that say things like "Wow that was awesome, thanks!" Either we got some really sarcastic n00bs on here or they're just hitting the wrong button.