What Is A Cycle Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjb1891

Mar 12, 2007
What is a "cycle site"? I've seen this term used a couple times but I can't find much info about what it is. Anyone know much about it or know a good source of info about it?

Cycle Sites
Cycle Sites have a double function. They make lots of money from a very little investment for a short amount of time. Then they recycle themselves to become monstrous link launderers. The downside to Cycle Sites is they tend to use a lot of server resources while they are making money, but on the plus side they usually only make money for about 3-4 weeks then you dump them and idle out, and they use virtually none. So the cycling process is actually a good thing because it means you can continuously do it. I have an entire server dedicated to Cycle Sites. The one server has been more than enough to produce literally thousands of them over the course of the last year and will continue to be all I'll ever need. Here's how to build one and why.

From http://www.bluehatseo.com/seoempirepart1.html

Frank

A cycle site is basically just a short-lived autoblog that serves to provides link juice to your money sites, and also for CPC/affiliate profit via trackbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.