What happened to enlightened members thread?

bueaka

Apr 9, 2015
Hi guys, I joined this forum a few months ago as a recommendation of a friend of mine. I'm fairly new to internet marketing so I started reading the threads in the enlightened members area. I've read 70-80% of them (CCarter is great) but now the forum seems to be locked? Is there any way I can get an invite or a password so I can access it again?

Thanks.

Hey same thing. Want to read traffic leaks - the final chapter again and it seems to need a admin password. What's up dudes? Where's the love?

Premium Members have access to this right? Should I PM Grindstone to apply?
I already miss tavin and CC's guide to everythang

mGtdfeS.png

Standard Membership - $46 a month

"The Standard subscription gives you access to the Wickedfire's private forums, which include Enlightened Members, Education Center, Traffic & Content. Users also can have a text based signature and PM storage of 3000 messages, +more to come..."

Question is, how many really subscribe in this?

We support Wickedfire all the way. Were cocksuckers, sure, we built this business with the guide of Enlightenment so our managers can suck cock too. We're just waiting for our accounting to give approval for the extra expenses in the upcoming month and we are in :) Cant wait to get access on the enlightenment again!