What exacly do u need to learn to be a good affiliate marketer?

miggylocs

Jan 29, 2014
Monterey, Ca
Hi I am a newbie and am wondering what do I need to learn I have absolutely no money and have been studying and trying to learn all this shit and am absolutely sure this is what I want to do for a living fuck working for someone else. :banana_sml:

Well for one you need a fundamental shift in the way you solve problems. You want to be a self-made man but you came on here asking us to tell you how to be successful.

It's also douchey as fuck to just ask people be a good affiliate marketer. People here has spent countless hours and thousands of dollars to figure out just that and you just want their work for free? Search around the internet and you will find a fuck ton of articles on various strategies that people use to drive sales. Come back when you have done some actual work and have a reasonable question.

Well for one you need a fundamental shift in the way you solve problems. You want to be a self-made man but you came on here asking us to tell you how to be successful.

It's also douchey as fuck to just ask people be a good affiliate marketer. People here has spent countless hours and thousands of dollars to figure out just that and you just want their work for free? Search around the internet and you will find a fuck ton of articles on various strategies that people use to drive sales. Come back when you have done some actual work and have a reasonable question.

/thread

First things first, learn to talk/write a decent english. You can't act like a fool trying to sell something to someone.

Look at this shit:
"Hi I am a newbie and am wondering what do I need to learn I have absolutely no money and have been studying and trying to learn all this shit and am absolutely sure this is what I want to do for a living fuck working for someone else."

You don't even know basic grammar and punctuation. Affiliate marketers are good at english, talking, styling.

So, before trying to be an affiliate marketer (which his main goal is to sell) learn how to act like a business professional and salesman.

Reactions: music4mic
Not the answer you want, but this is all it takes. Seriously!

1. Patience & Determination
2. Ability to take action
3. Ability to learn from your mistakes

Try something, it doesnt matter what it is. When you fail, try again with what you learned the first time. Repeat!

If you can't make money in 1 year doing this, then go get a job a McDonalds!

I had no money in the beginning and searching for guides and tutorial on google helped a lot and recently moved to PPC and just broke-even in my adventure for money.

If you want to be a good affiliate marketer you have to consider these things so you can earn a good money from your website or any affiliate programs that you promote.

Join affiliate programs of products you know and trust. There are thousands of affilliate programs out there but only few that you can trust on, since almost all of them promise of big payout. I would prefer to go on huge affiliate programs since you can trust them.

Focus on building traffic to your site. If you know about search engine optimization you can use this to rank your website in organic search results. But make it sure that you have done a keyword research and the keyword that you chose will bring traffic.

Build trustworthy and authoritive website. This is where people look and and make a decision if your website is trustworthy or not. Don't overdo your site with affiliate banners and links though.

Affiliate marketing does take time to develop, thus do not anticipate typically the sales and profits to come immediately. As with every some other business enterprise, you need to place in hard work to be able to experience the actual advantages.

Also beside the fact that you need to understand how affiliate works, you need to set up some goals, before you start. Several years ago there wasn't so much competition around, and with few work, you could rank, earn money on any affiliate. So try and find a niche that suits you, make some market analyze, set up some keywords, learn how to make some advertise and then you can start it.

I've doing networking online for a while now and all you really need to do just get people to your site. I know it sounds easier said then done but having a couple different to market your self online is the ticket. Facebook, My space or any social media website is the way to go! and one thing that has helped me is having flyers all over the city you live in. everything takes time but once you start getting in the mix of things, everything starts to look a lot more beautiful

Learn how to market. Figure out what people want, why they want it, and make sure you and they understand why your product fills that need.

If you're selling something they don't need (weird body piercings, for example) appeal to their vanity, boredom, horniness or compulsion to self-mutilate, so they'll want it.

Knowing how to sell is foremost. The rest (traffic, landing pages, whathaveyou) are mere technicalities.

Reactions: bizkiller
Talk to CEOSam in the first place.

and if that doesn't work out for you, you should try selling private proxies with 24/7 support (competitive edge).

Kourt27.gif