What do you use for JV leaderboards

JessUBotNinja

Jul 29, 2014
Colorado
Hey all!

I am getting ready to launch my first JV Partner Launch. I have 10-15 partners (always looking for more) getting ready to launch next week. We are offering prizes and looking for a way to keep track and exhibit the sales of each partner as the promotion passes.

We want to make sure our partners stay involved and eager to win this launch.

I have seen a bunch of options through salesforce, but we don't use it so that is out. I would love some info about if and what you are using, how its worked for you, and if you have tried anything in the past. Any info is greatly appreciated!

THANKS!Hey all!

I am getting ready to launch my first JV Partner Launch. I have 10-15 partners (always looking for more) getting ready to launch next week. We are offering prizes and looking for a way to keep track and exhibit the sales of each partner as the promotion passes.

I have seen a bunch of options through salesforce, but we don't use it so that is out. I would love some info about if and what you are using, how its worked for you, and if you have tried anything in the past. Any info is greatly appreciated!

THANKS!

Hey all!

THANKS!

55431803.jpg

Seriously?