What Do You Think Of These Networks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

natekapi

Dec 27, 2006
South Beach
www.spoofcard.com
I'm looking to setup some offers on these networks as an advertiser and was wondering what you guys have to say about them.

I'm looking at Filinet, Incentaclick, Clickbooth and MaxBounty.

Thanks for any input guys!

I know clickbooth and Maxbounty and they are both very aggressive pushing their clients with their network but like any network they are their strengths and weaknesses. Look at their client list, talk to the rep, identify the advertisers that they have and who are doing well and see if they offer similar (not competing) product and services as yours. The rest is how much you are willing to pay the affiliates and how much attention you can dedicate to the campaign.

Ive been with Incentaclick for a short time, my AM is awesome, very pro-active, one of the best ive had with any network. There interface is pretty nice and easy to use, definitely one of the better networks in my opinion.

I would personally stay away from Clickbooth like the plague, I had problems with there tracking and was told that it was working fine even though it wasnt... I ended up just pushing my traffic elsewhere...

Never heard of Filinet and never used Maxbounty...

I used Maxbounty for a little while I liked them there interface seems a little out dated but it works. It is easy to get a hold of an AM

Status
Not open for further replies.