What do you guys do with your unused Google Adwords Coupons?

godfly

The Widow's Son
Feb 3, 2009
At the quarry
I have received more than $500 worth of adword coupons via email and there's one that came thru snail mail during valentines day and I am sure that some of you here might have received a lot more. I already have 3 accounts with adwords that are linked with different bank accounts and I still have more unused coupons. What do you guys do with your unused coupons? How safe is it to have multiple accounts in AdWords? I heard that other people got banned 'cause of this but other people get away with it.

Why would they bother to keep on sending me these coupons via email and snail mail if they know that I already have an account? It's like they're encouraging people to setup multiple accounts and get banned. Or maybe it's a trap? lol

aRo7N.png

Why would they bother to keep on sending me these coupons via email and snail mail if they know that I already have an account? It's like they're encouraging people to setup multiple accounts and get banned. Or maybe it's a trap? lol

itsatrap.jpg

Personally, I rubbed my penis on the Valentine's day card from the AdWords team.