What Do You Do When...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shodka8

May 30, 2008
My question is what do you do when, you have identified a keyword that has brought you a sale? I spent 1 dollar on this keyword for 2 clicks and got 1 sales totalling 11 dollar commision.

So should I go build a new lander and seperate site under the keyword name and make another campaign. The other thing is that the bracket form of the keyword got triggered which gets less traffic then the broad version of the keyword. My ctr on the bracketed version is about 25 percent. I have not recieved clicks on the broad form of the keyword.

What do I do? get a domain under the keyword put up the same lander?

I think it's bit too early to tell...
I would wait for more click/sales data (like a few weeks worth) before I start restructuring the campaign.

How long has the campaign been running?

test. throw more money at the exact match and see if you can get any more clicks and see what happens before you got out and buy a ferrari. 2 clicks and 1 sale isn't exactly a valid sample size.

test. throw more money at the exact match and see if you can get any more clicks and see what happens before you got out and buy a ferrari. 2 clicks and 1 sale isn't exactly a valid sample size.

i got position 1 already on it

If i make another ad group with just that keyword will google get mad because i have the same keyword in 2 ad groups?

1 sale does not constitute statistical relevance. Wait until you have more data before you do anything.

If nothing else, create a new adgroup catering toward your keyword for better targeting / qs.

Don't jump ahead of yourself, I don't know how many times I know a keyword has given me a couple of conversions and then I increase bids and end up losing money cause I didn't wait for the stats to have a "pattern" then you increase your bids to make sure your epc is higher than your bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.