What CRM are you using ?

vaizbunas

fuckin with the big G
Aug 17, 2011
Wonderland
www.blow.me
Hey, I know you will screem why not to use some to do list and manage all your contact from there? Well, I tried to do this, but it's causing headache and I would like to see more information what have been posted or who else have responded and if they have responded already to email.

Since sales are coming in from various traffic sources,(thanks to ccarter traffic thread and some common sense) its hard to track them all by hand and keep all the contacts. So how do you manage all your contacts,track sales, keep everything on track and sync with social.

Dont tell me go google, did that already, and seems zoho and insightly should be connected to have all the features. Any other recommendations and why ? Think I should mention that budget is limited and something like siebel/gold mine or other corporation level crm would cost too much. Thank you for any kind of advice

Hey, I know you will screem why not to use some to do list and manage all your contact from there? Well, I tried to do this, but it's causing headache and I would like to see more information what have been posted or who else have responded and if they have responded already to email.

Since sales are coming in from various traffic sources,(thanks to ccarter traffic thread and some common sense) its hard to track them all by hand and keep all the contacts. So how do you manage all your contacts,track sales, keep everything on track and sync with social.

Dont tell me go google, did that already, and seems zoho and insightly should be connected to have all the features. Any other recommendations and why ? Think I should mention that budget is limited and something like siebel/gold mine or other corporation level crm would cost too much. Thank you for any kind of advice

I rolled my own as a programming learning exercise ;)

In the past I used Zoho - it's cheap and cheerful and has nice integrations.

Are most CRM's today in the cloud as opposed to being stored at clients server/computer?
I am not that comfortable knowing that valuable information is stored somewhere where it could be stolen by "rogue employee" :)
Anybody has the same feeling or you do not care about that? I imagine having data from many customers would be a gold mine for some shady people.