What Automation Tools for SEO

writtenstyle

newbie taking action
Nov 3, 2008
I have just purchased Scrapebox and I already have Article Marketing Robot.

What other SEO automation tools should I look at getting? I am going to buy a couple of packs of EMD lists from the BST section, and want to try my hand at them from the ground up.

I think it is best to learn what I am doing, before outsourcing the work.

I guess just help me out with the ones that I need the most, that will give the most link diversity.

Thanks

looking for best automation tools to grab, add these too in the list :-
SEnuke
SEO Genie
Bruteforce
Scrapebox (already added but still dont wana miss it :D)

Thanks. So, my learning curve will be learning how to effectively use each tool without over doing it.

I think I will start a journal once I get everything bought.

Why not do a lot of the work by hand? It's more time-consuming, but it's a good way to get your feet wet, figure out what works, and figure out which pieces of the SEO puzzle you really want to outsource.

Why not do a lot of the work by hand? It's more time-consuming, but it's a good way to get your feet wet, figure out what works, and figure out which pieces of the SEO puzzle you really want to outsource.

I have done it by hand for a few years. I just dont have the time to do it by hand right now, and I need to be able to scale my sites and campaigns.

Or your can take the money you're going to spend on more automation tools and hire other people to do the work for you.

Or your can take the money you're going to spend on more automation tools and hire other people to do the work for you.

Again, since I would be outsourcing to people who would be using the tools, I would like to understand how the tools work and what to expect before hiring people. That way I am better informed and can monitor the progress better.

Thanks

I saw that some people offer a service of a VPS with these kind of tools already preloaded, anyone ever try one of these? I'm thinking about buying one

I have done it by hand for a few years. I just dont have the time to do it by hand right now, and I need to be able to scale my sites and campaigns.

Word.

Didn't mean to make assumptions, but there seem to be a lot of people that believe they need a $200 / month tool to start off.

I'd second some other opinions though and try to hire some folks before leaning too heavily on tools.

Word.

Didn't mean to make assumptions, but there seem to be a lot of people that believe they need a $200 / month tool to start off.

I'd second some other opinions though and try to hire some folks before leaning too heavily on tools.

Sounds reasonable. How can someone know whether a tool is good or not if they don't fully understand what it does? If you do the work by hand and then look for tools to automate things you'll have a very keen eye for what parts are a real pain in the ass and whether or not the tool produces the kinds of results worthy of the price.

Tools... I have so many seo tools and at the moment I dont have enought time to use most of them so I buy services/links on WF :D