What a fucktard publisher

jbizzle

Nov 29, 2006
San Diego
I am all for email marketing, but when I get an email that was sent by proxy or internal ISP smtp using the BCC, with no way to opt on of the publishers list, it pisses me off. It fucks up mailing for the rest of us.

So Commission Wizard Education or Education Dynamics please tell this pub to clean his shit up.

Email: http://i49.tinypic.com/29co091.jpg

Link: Online Student Financial Aid

Redirects:
1. Online Student Financial Aid
2. Online Student Financial Aid
3. Online Student Financial Aid
4. Online Student Financial Aid

P.S. If you are the publisher reading this, I have some great offers for you to run, since you're hitting inbox :)

Thats technically spam. You could just sue them if you want that'll get your message across they'll find him real quick then. You can sue for various amounts depending on your state but oklahoma for example is $25k per day.

But that's a lot of work to just stop getting the emails. I suggest an email filter.

Thats technically spam. You could just sue them if you want that'll get your message across they'll find him real quick then. You can sue for various amounts depending on your state but oklahoma for example is $25k per day.

But that's a lot of work to just stop getting the emails. I suggest an email filter.

I need to get on this. I'm missing out on some monies.

jbizzle - Would you please forward a copy of this message to compliance at spirevision.com?

Thanks!

No need to sue anyone. Just be dont mail like douche.

Everytime money changes hands there is money to be made... that's all I gotta say. The guy sending that link out is a bit slow. If he's inboxing then all the power to him.