WF's Content Guy Is Back! Magazine Quality Content+Edits+Stock Photos+Formatting+SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dev!l

Feb 5, 2010
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
[Insert expensive infographic]

Apologies for the lack of an expensive infographic. I assure you my service will make up for the lack of one!

I've been away for a long time and been working on something I know you will absolutely love! While working on my own websites I realized there were a lot of things I would like to get out of my content writer/agency, and it's not just content. After a lot of thought and effort, I've decided to revamp and upgrade my content service to provide you with everything you're looking for in a content solutions firm.

Here's What You'll Get:

• Magazine Quality Content:
    You must be seriously tired with the uninspiring, dry and lifeless content that you see around. We're not going to provide you with plain old content from six feet under, but engaging and link-bait worthy content. Content that will make your audience feel that connect with them. Well researched and tailored perfectly with the target audience in mind.

• Editing and Proofreading:
    A couple of rounds of heavy editing followed by several rounds of proofreading. All your content will pass through more than one eye so as to ensure that it's been edited and proofread thoroughly.

• Stock Photos:
    Content without media is NOTHING in today's world. People don't like reading large blocks of text without any media (try this and tell me what your bounce rate looks like). How about FREE and PAID (what would otherwise cost you $10/image) stock images as a part of the content delivered to you. Just doesn't make sense hiring someone else who hasn't even written the content to insert the images for you while you're getting billed for it. Sit back, let us take care of it. All free images used in your content come with a CC0 license, meaning you can use these images without having to give any credit or attribution to the owner (completely legal and not ripped off of Google Images).

• Style Guide:
    All the biggest brands in the world today have their own style guides - one for their designs (web ads, brochures, website, print ads, etc.) and one for their written content, among others. Having an in-house style guide (heavily inspired by The Chicago Manual of Style and other contemporary style guides) in place, like we do, for all the content that's churned out ensures that all the content we deliver is consistent. We have a set of standards and rules we follow so that the content you get is standardized, consistent and comes from a single voice. This is what helps you keep your brand intact.

• Formatting:
    Having content already formatted with the correct heading tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.), bolded headings where necessary and approriate spacing between paragraphs is worth gold. This not only helps boosting your on-page SEO (no seriously) but makes your content look prim and proper, like a bride at her wedding!

Coupled with the style guide, our formatting will ensure that your content looks consistent across the board on your website and keeps bringing your readers back to your website for more.

• SEO:
    Making use of your primary keyword, inserting LSI keywords and including authority external links, all a part of the job.

• Turn Around Time:
    If we don't deliver the content on time you get 10% extra over and above the number of words you've ordered. Who doesn't like their pizza free when it's late?

• Affordable:
    Absolutely! We've kept prices very affordable at the moment so that we can give everybody at WF a taste of our service. Do expect the introductory offer to run out really quick like they have for my previous threads. Going forward, you can still expect prices to give you a lot of bang for your buck!

Here's a sample for those of you that do not believe what I'm saying.

I know webmasters that spend hundreds of dollars per post on such content. Get the kind of quality content you've been looking for at a fraction of the rate that you've been paying.

Introductory Pricing and Offer:
Starting off with introductory rates I'm going to keep the pricing just the same as it was the last time around @ $3/100 words with all the newly added awesome sauces at no extra cost whatsoever! You get one paid stock image along with every 1,000 words you order (will apply post the introductory offer as well - not applicable on free content).

Along with that, as an introductory offer, you'll get an additional 25% extra content over and above what you order. So with every 4,000 word order, you get an extra 1,000 words.

Don't expect the introductory offer to stick around for too long. It's going off the shelves as soon as I hit 25,000 words worth of orders. I'd like everyone to have a taste of this, so I'm limiting the introductory offer to a maximum of 5,000 words per user.

Post the introductory offer, pricing per 100 hundred words will be in the range of $3.5-4/100 words.

With the current offer you're getting 5,000 words at a measly $120 versus how much it could potentially go up to, $200, post the introductory offer.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or would like to take a look at a sample.

Place an Order:
Private Message

We separate the hype from legit content, trust us.

Here are reviews from some of my previous threads. Some old-timers in there!
K3c546f.png

8di9MoG.png

Last edited:

Couple of spots have been taken. Rush to get the introductory offer (discounted rates + 25% extra content)!

I've been buying content from k00sh for years... he is hands down the best content writer I have worked with on Wickedfire. Can't say enough good things about him and his work.

I've been buying content from k00sh for years... he is hands down the best content writer I have worked with on Wickedfire. Can't say enough good things about him and his work.

Thank you so much for the kind words Viley!

I've been overwhelmed with the response on restarting the service here at WickedFire. We're booked out for the coming week and any orders taken now would have delivery dates of 2 weeks or more. Thanks for all the love and support!

Status
Not open for further replies.