WF Toronto/GTA Crew and did we meet in vegas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
Met a bunch of you guys down there and seems like there was quite a large group from the GTA. Join the group here if you're from the area so we can get a list of people and organize a meet up at some point.

If you weren't in Vegas but are from the area and would be interested in a meet up join up as well.

Also for anyone I met but didn't chat with too long/exchange contact info or you just wanna chat some business hit me up on AIM: searchfusion

Btw, who called me at like 3 am on Tuesday looking for a certain female who shall remain nameless to prevent any drama from occurring and said it was my mom calling? haha Pm me with the story on that could be interesting.

Good Idea.

We'll help sponsor this, and there are definitely a few locals lurking around - let's just pick something cool in downtown Toronto.

Can my liver recover first? I'll need the rest of the month...

Met a bunch of you guys down there and seems like there was quite a large group from the GTA. Join the group here if you're from the area so we can get a list of people and organize a meet up at some point.

If you weren't in Vegas but are from the area and would be interested in a meet up join up as well.

Also for anyone I met but didn't chat with too long/exchange contact info or you just wanna chat some business hit me up on AIM: searchfusion

Btw, who called me at like 3 am on Tuesday looking for a certain female who shall remain nameless to prevent any drama from occurring and said it was my mom calling? haha Pm me with the story on that could be interesting.

It's about freaking time....but damn, during the winter? I'm in regardless.

Um, guys, there's already a p202 toronto meetup...

Check it out here

Bryn's the organizer, and people are meeting on the 25th... Just thought you'd like to know ;)

Edit: PM me for info if you really want...

Um, guys, there's already a p202 toronto meetup...

Check it out here

Bryn's the organizer, and people are meeting on the 25th... Just thought you'd like to know ;)

Edit: PM me for info if you really want...

Nice, I recall someone mentioning this, looks like a decent sized group already so might as well join that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.