WF Special : 75+ Diggs For $30! : Organic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortunePlaza

Jul 21, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I am offering at least 75 Diggs to your article for $30.00. You will receive the Diggs in less then 24 hours. You will definitely receive more than 75 diggs though. All diggs will be organic and from established user accounts.

Peace. :rasta:

Sent a PM to everyone.

If you pay for 4 articles per week, then each article will cost $25/each.

I am mainly looking for long-term customers.

Anyone used this guy? Legitimate, are you happy? OP, PM me if you have time to DIGG some shit today.

I am as legitimate as it gets. I will also allow payment to be sent AFTER I complete the work if you have a good reputation on this forum.

Scottastic: have you used FortunePlaza's service? And the other guy's?

If not, then it's not right for you to say someone else does a better job as you have nothing to base it on. Don't be a douchebag.

I am the guy providing the service as mentioned in the link.
Could you please let me know how can Fortune plaza say that my digg service is done completely by me and my account will be banned? If he can prove it I will stop providing Digg service here?

SEO MIke being a mod you need to look into every aspect of a thread and not just a single post.
If I would hv been in ur place then the fortune plaza's statement would hv caught my eyes before the other guys statement.

I am the guy providing the service as mentioned in the link.
Could you please let me know how can Fortune plaza say that my digg service is done completely by me and my account will be banned? If he can prove it I will stop providing Digg service here?

SEO MIke being a mod you need to look into every aspect of a thread and not just a single post.
If I would hv been in ur place then the fortune plaza's statement would hv caught my eyes before the other guys statement.

First of all, none of your services should be mentioned in MY thread. You have your own thread where you are getting bashed, so stay there.

You said that you use different IP addresses to do the Diggs, which obviously means you will be doing the Diggs yourself. Now, any person with a dog's IQ would understand that within a few days, all your accounts will be banned. Since all your accounts are digging the same article; digg.com will catch up to that and close everything down. Not only that, but due to your worthless IQ level; you have posted people's article's in public view, so they can just get gang banged by Digg, when they notice.

Last of all, I don't give a shit if your promoting your product, heck have all the fun you want. I'll even send you a gift wrapped dildo to have fun with. Just keep it on YOUR thread, not on MINE.

Also, would like to note to potential buyers that my morning Digg article just reached 75 diggs. Total time since submission was 6 Hours and 30 Minutes. I predict the article to hit about 100-110 Diggs by the end of the 24 hours.

Just stop the shit out of here U COPPY CAT.
WHTEVER I DO WTH MY BUYERS THT I DO WTH THERE DUE PERMISSION.
AND U COPY CAT WENT THROUGH WHOLE THREAD OF MINE AND STARTED THIS SHIT.
JUST HV A LOOK AT MY ITRADER AND U WIL GET TO KNOW. IF MY CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY WTH MY SERVICE AND THEY PROMOTE ME I CANT HELP DUDE. I HV ENOUGH OF THT IQ MEASURED AT 145 POINTS AND TRYING TO FIND A PLACE AMONG MENSA. (GOOGLE IT IF U DUN UNDERSTAND)

JUST TO LET U KNOW KEEP THE DILDO SO THAT UR SISTER WILL USE THAT IN HER ASS.

Just stop the shit out of here U COPPY CAT.
WHTEVER I DO WTH MY BUYERS THT I DO WTH THERE DUE PERMISSION.
AND U COPY CAT WENT THROUGH WHOLE THREAD OF MINE AND STARTED THIS SHIT.
JUST HV A LOOK AT MY ITRADER AND U WIL GET TO KNOW. IF MY CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY WTH MY SERVICE AND THEY PROMOTE ME I CANT HELP DUDE. I HV ENOUGH OF THT IQ MEASURED AT 145 POINTS AND TRYING TO FIND A PLACE AMONG MENSA. (GOOGLE IT IF U DUN UNDERSTAND)

JUST TO LET U KNOW KEEP THE DILDO SO THAT UR SISTER WILL USE THAT IN HER ASS.

What are you, a 12 year old girl? (COPPY CAT)

Like I said several times, I don't give a damn about what you do with your buyers. If you give them anal, then I don't care. If you blow them, then I still don't care. Just keep it to yourself, and on your thread.

Now, please get the fuck of my thread; and spend your time in your empty thread.

P.S - Only Gay Ass Fags type ALL-CAPS.

HA HA HA ....MY THREAD IS EMPTY.......BUT YEAH WHY THE HELL I M BUMPING UR THREADS. I SHOULD BETTER STAY AWAY FRM SHITS LIKE THIS..

HA HA HA ....MY THREAD IS EMPTY.......BUT YEAH WHY THE HELL I M BUMPING UR THREADS. I SHOULD BETTER STAY AWAY FRM SHITS LIKE THIS..

First of all, if you wish to defend yourself in a proper way, then please work on your grammar. On your thread, 3/4 of the posts are members bashing your services, and yourself.

Must I even mention that you have decided to spam people's PM boxes with your services, that is called desperation.

Stats For Yesterday's Articles So Far:

Article # 1 : 24 Hours Old : 110 Diggs
Article # 2 : 16 Hours Old : 106 Diggs

I can easily say that I can get you at least 100 diggs to your article. $30 for 100+ natural diggs is well worth the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.