WF gave me the boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

erect

Jun 3, 2007
Esoterica
twitter.com
I've posted about 5 things over the past 2 days (since the vb update) and always get this ...

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters."

... many replies are paragraphs long.

I've logged out & back in, cleared cookies, etc ... can't even click on the "edit tags" button at the bottom. None of the wysiwyg buttons work on the message field & the background is grayed out but still allows me to type. This is the case with firefox 3 (which I use 100% of the time), I've switched to chrome and it looks like I can post ... but there are probably others that are having the same problem that I am.

Who should I direct this to .... or should I just fix myself a nice cool glass of STFU and switch to chrome. That would suck to use a browser just for WF, but would be worth it as you guys happily kick ass.

Is your FF3 updated? Been having a couple random problems here and there, but thanks to Ubuntu Linux I'm always running the latest build so they come and go.

WF_ss.jpg

... To further point out some shortcomings see above chrome screenshot

firefox showed the political ads as "Page not found" so the "oops, this link appears to be broken" wasn't much of a surprise.

firefox showed the political ads as "Page not found" so the "oops, this link appears to be broken" wasn't much of a surprise.

I get the same thing, I think those banner ads are down right now.

It appears that the "tags" are not showing up for you, in which case you aren't missing much

The political banner gives a 'page not found' error to me also, probably because they just updated the board and broke the theme, it'll get fixed eventually.

It appears that the "tags" are not showing up for you, in which case you aren't missing much

Yea, I've seen them on firefox & they are a waste of my screenspace. How long until people start dropping links in there to promote.

The political banner gives a 'page not found' error to me also, probably because they just updated the board and broke the theme, it'll get fixed eventually.

That doesn't bother me at all, I have no problem with the guys taking their time getting the site to 100%. I'm really not whining too bad at this point since I figured out I can still converse with you guys using chrome.

It's really a weird problem as it's the <input type="textbox"> that seems to be broken for me. Issues creating or replying to a thread. Also, when I tried to send a PM I get

The following errors occurred with your submission:

1. Please complete both the subject and message fields.

.... to sum it up, everything works except I'm just being excluded from the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.