Well, this had me in stitches..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh that was brilliant!

"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]special in keeping with big bus , small car, train, open country outing etc. situation uses, delivering the standard promulgation along with the arithmetic figure television ground, this market potential bigness!"

Now that's my kind of gibberish!
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]432 x 240! zomg sign me up for that shit. I think my cell phone has better resolution.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I think my cell phone has better resolution.[/FONT]

Yeah, I was actually looking to see if HD versions had materialized just yet.

It's gone! :'(
Is there a cache where I can check it out? Or can someone repost it?

In so far as stupid eBay items go, I saw one guy listing a 64mb SD card as 64gb[/b] and trying to sell it for $299... Apparently it was "brand new technology", "incredibly rare", and "bigger than an iPod"
He'd edited the pic really badly, and you could still see it saying "64mb" in the white ink that gets printed on the base of all non-OEM SD cards that get shipped to Australia.

Anyone remember the Wifi Spray that popped up a few years ago?

"Simply spray it in the air around your wireless youter to increase connectivity" or some crap. lol.

Here's the copy:

"This product uses an on-line only then convenience conjunction the MP4 broadcasts the machine, the cellular phone of MP4, the traditional DVD, VCD...etc. AV signal outputs the equipments with computer display.

Video glasses ambulation arithmetic figure television- make use of high and clear with see the high and pure cinema in treasure connection ambulation arithmetic figure television receive the machine, constituting the arithmetic figure of a set of real meanings move the television receives to take a look at the system, can make people watching the high and clear arithmetic figure television program at any time and anywhere. special in keeping with big bus , small car, train, open country outing etc. situation uses, delivering the standard promulgation along with the arithmetic figure television ground, this market potential bigness!"

R.

Status
Not open for further replies.