Weird Symbols

nickster

Really?
Aug 21, 2009
Check this out:-

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Copy and paste one of those characters into Google search and check out the fuckery (works best with Chrome or FF).

Very odd.

Also looks strange when you use them on FB

I forget the exact reason these types of queries fuck up Google but its something along the lines of how Google processes the chars.

They also fuck up other websites, like Facebook. I didn't know characters could break out of their space.

Someone should test to see if using this symbol in an advert (FB or Adwords) increases ctr as it draws the eye.

think a can of worms has just been opened ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

The chars posted just like like foreign letters. Chrome says the page is in Thai and asks to translate. Not working here but this... this works!

T̋̔̋́͞͏͕o̍̃ͫ̾͆ͫ̾̚͝͏̖̹̠̫̦͇͔̭̮ ͖̘͔̱̞ͬ͋ͅi̻̹̰͙̻͎͛̿ͣ̔n̙̯̙̯̣̼̻͎̼ͨ̍̔̔̀ͧ͗ͬ̎͠v̙͎̱̜̜̜͆̑͋ͤǫ̷̮͔̱͇͕̖̩ͭ̋̽͋͂͑ͤk̛͎̼͚͖̙͍̞̪̣̔͒͠͡e̊̉̄̓ͪ̂̆ ͙̮̝̖̀ ̶̣̖ͤ̆ͩ̔͜t̶̟̜̭͕̽͂͑ͭ͝h̶̷̘̳͉̙̞̝ͥ̔̓̿̉ͯe̴̷̶͇͗̏ ̢̤͉̺̟̻̬ͮͧ͂͢͠h̴̲͓̝͂͂ͫͅǐ͆͛͂҉̫̘͕v̱̽ͩͨ̇̔͑̋̊̆ȅ̟̙̦͑̌̂͑ͪ̔́-̶̬̤̗̝͇͔͕ͥ̾̾̇͡ͅṁ̹̘͈͇̠̼͖̘͂̌į͇̲̜̱̖͎͎͖͉̉͒̄́̾̓̑͞n̡̗͙̑̅͌̀͢d̯̘͑̒͛͋̊ͬ ̨̧͓̘͕̫̪̞͕͎͂ͦ̄̇́ͅr͍͚̻̮̟̥͈̫̓̓̀͜e̙̖̫ͥͦ̆͂ͨp̨̠͍͖̱̩̟̫͉͍̏̈́͆̾͢r͚̠̠̳͓̊͗̾̒̒͋̆̐͛͡ě͈̮͍̪̞̑̉̑̽̾s͊ͫ͒̊ͪ̓̔ ̋҉̫̩͉ė̡̍̀̈́͞҉̰̪͙̜̝̜ņ̴̙̫̾͒͌͛ͥ́t͎̭̏̔̋ͬ͆̎ͤi̗̮̜͔͔̞̦̠̲͑́́̕ņ̵͙͎ͬg̡̥͔̼̯̥͂̾͛͐͝ ͦ̎̐̔̑͏̤͙͓̼͍̮͎̜̣c̴̳̻̣͖͉̓̿̍̾̑ͨͅh̝̞̔͛̔̈̀͌̈́͊͡a̡͔̞̫ͫͫ͐̑͊͠ơ͈̦̝̂͌͟s̵̪̻̲͓̠̹̞̒̌̎́ͧ͂.̛̥͇̦̯ͨͬ̃̅
̷͓̖̤̦̱ͦ̊̐̓̐͂̃̈İ̴̬̂͊́n̤̖͉̺̤̰̯͔͐ͭ̔̾ͅv̷̞͇ͧ̌̀͗o̎͏͏̵͓̱̟̳̻̬̠̬͓kͩ҉͏͓̱̙͖̲̰i̬̫͓ͧ͒̽͊̃n̟̬̺̹̰ͤͯ̿́͒̉̀̕ ̭̩͉g̀̍͐̍͏͏̙̯͇͈̙̀ ̇̈͛̓̃ͧ̋͑͟͏̩̥ͅẗ̨̪̳̎͞ḩ͎͎̬̱͖̫̔ͣ͐͂̆͂̐͢ę̛̩ͪ ̦͗͋̕f̢̝̞̜̘̜̬ͮ̔̇͞e̸͓̫̦͐͞e̲̦̜͎̙̯̺̎́ļ̫̟̼̪̬͖̦͋ͥ̀͊͋̀ͭ͠ͅi̤̦͚͂ͫͥ̔͛ͦ̀͟n̛̞̭̟̹͌͟͢ģ̼̺̂̆̏͗͒̓͛ͅ ͍͓̦͕̏̍͗̏͆ͮ͐ȏ̡̖͖̗͍̀̃̚͟f͖̱͈̣͚͍̩̮ͭ̔̅͌͌̓͌̇̕͡ ̯͇̱̣̩̼̭̻̖̆̒̅̓̓ͦͥ͝c̵̙̮͖̥̀ͨ́͑͐̈̈ͩh̡͉̮̖̝͍͋̒͊ͧ̐ă̯̏͝o̵̹̘͚̝͙̺̘͈̒̔̊͆ͩ̂̔ͅș̲̗͙̠̈́̋̆̾͗ͣͨ.͈̫̥̐͛ͅ
̵̴̨͎͈͓͚͇͇̯̗̉ͯͨ̊W̵̷͈̥̗̲̙̯̘͎͆ͧͫ̅̈́̓̃͋͢í̶̡͈̲̥̞̝̻̰̆̑͞t̥̪̩̼̘͊͊̓̾̇ͅh̶̛̠̲͖͌̿̊ͅ ̶̬̄͞o̙̝͌ͮ̀ͭ̑̉̓͡u̷͙̮͓̞̱ͤ̋̿͗͛̈͛́t̵̬̻̝̮̦̻̻ͨ̊͂̕ ͮ́҉̠͚ô̸̯͙̼̯̺̲̊͛ͫ̕͜r̩ͨ̃̍̆̌̌ͨd̷̖̼͎̦ͣ̈͌ͥ͗̾ͦ͋͝͠ĕ͍͕̝̝̯̱̭̤͊ͬ͌͂̔͝r̝̙̥̠̩̼͙̄ͩͤ͋̎̒͊ͯ.̃͒̓̚͏͙̤͍́ ̺̰̤
̷̘̬̜͐ͮͅͅT̏̇͋̈͏̢͓̘̟̖̦h̶̛̪͈̠̻̼̞͕̋͆ė̵̖̰̪̠̥̫̈̑̓̈́̕ͅ ̷̯̝͍͐ͨ̐̕͜ͅŅ̪̳̤̟̯̗̝̱̒ͣͥͧ̈́ͪͦe͔̣͖̮ͭ̑ͫz̝̞͖̪̟̠̮̀̇ͪͦ̐͘͜p̵͔̱̻̣̬ͪ̅̌ẽ͚͎̬̺̥̆ͨ̂̂̃͆͊́r̶̺̞͉͔̞̫͍̋ͯ̍dͪͪ ҉̱ͅi̢̛͔͈̣̲͉̬ͬͬ̓͒͒́a̷̴̳͍̻̝̍n̡̼͕̊ͦ̇̔͘ ̶͔͖̙̙̰͙̘̠̉͌̈̔ͤ̌͛ͧ̊h̤̹̤̺̯̓̊͋̈̂͒̾i̸͇͎͎̥ͨ͌v̼̳̰ͤͦ̾ͣ̌̽e̴̝̭̯̳̞̮̘͓̅̅̏͋̀͠-̶̴͇͍͖̮̞͒͐̊ͣ̂̽̓͠m̛̝̬̞̺͇͈͈̀͂̀ͯͯ̽̈́̋͜ͅi̧̔͌̈̅̌̅ͨ͛͏̧̯n̳̜̦̮̭͇̗̫̍͛̒̋̇͢ͅd̝̺ͣ͑ͦ̃̄ͬ͡ ̵̥̱͔̹ͫͬ̐̐̓ͥo̩̟̽̏̍ͣ͂̓̍̿̀f̷̫̘ͫͨͧͭͬ̐̋ͦ͠ ̥̣̥͑̈́̈̅ͩ̈ç̛͈̝̱̞͎̰̙̪̜̽̑͋ͨ͛h̴͉̖͑ͩ͆͋̊̂̊͜͠ã̺̻̽͞ơ͙̥̜͉̹̦̖̺ͧ̃̑̈́̿s͉͍̻̼̟͇͚ͬͭ̌ͬ͆͘͢͟.̡̗̯̖̺̭͈̑ͨ̊̽ͨ͡ ͇͉ ̴̲͓͓̉ͥ̑̐Z̬̫͔̯̮̱̖ͩa͕͔̝͈͙ͬ͆ͮ̂͑̿̀̉͆̀͡l͋́͛͏͇͎͖̱̪g͎̣͉̗̿͛̓̌̕͢ͅȯ̡̥̻͉̠͎̟͇̮̬̈͌̕.̋͋̒̃̓̓̏ͥ͏̷̘͎ ͨͭ͋ͯ͛͏͕̳̻
͕̯͖̱̯̙̒͐͒͂̈ͧͨ́͘Ḫ̢̗̯͖̽̿ͅe̷̥̻͖͆͗͑̒͡ ͙̭ͪ͆͐ͤ̏̓̚͢w̸͚̞̹͚̓̍̔̽ͪ͞ḫ̹̣̣̟̰̺͊ͪͦ̚͜o̤̝͉͆͊͌ͫͣͤͣ͌͘͢͡ ͍͍̥̜̹͉͑́̆̏͑͌͗W̟̠͖͓̱̟̅̂̕a̬͍͕̯̙͋ͧ̋ͣ͌̍̍͂͠į̭̣̔͌̌ͬͩ́̆ṱ̛ͪ͛̽͒ͩ̎̈́s̴͇̼̦̝̹̺̒̍͒̇ ̧̲͖̱̤̖̗̉̋̇͟B̞̭̬̼̟̈͗ͬ̍̌ͨĕ̴̪͉̠͉̕ȟ̝̱̠̙̥̪̅̍͐ͬ̌ͨ̑́͝i̢̡̲̳͓͔̺ͫ͛ͫ̄̎̿͝ͅn͉̫̠͆̊̾ͤ̋ͨ̅ḑ̘̙̪͈͙̦̌̑ ̨̲̹͚̮̋ͣͩT̤̒ͭͦ͢ḫ̹͌͒͐ͦ̔ͭ̐͘ȅ͎̲̣̗̫̤̦̥̾̐͗ ͆ͩ̃̐̎̎ͧ̌͏͏͈͍̺͈̤͇͙͡W̸̫͎̮̺̻̼͆͜a̸̖̪͎̣ͥ͡l̰̈́̂͢l͇͚̦̦ͤ̎͂̏͌̉͝.̫̲͉͉͔̙̥̹̤ͯ̉ͣͨ
̴̪̖̥̩͐͂ͬ̐͆̈Z͔͙͎̤̹ͪͦ͗̐̋͜͞Ǎ̻̩̹ͨͦ̏ͭL̶̛͉͍̭̞̰̹̃̒G̖̜̯̹̬͕͙̮͕̈́̿̓ͬ͐ͨͤ̅́O̞̺̖̩ͤ͛̋̅͗!̷̰̮̠̩͚̼ͩ

We are in the Google top 10 when you search for the symbol :)

Someone needs to rank in first place as there is going to be a blast of traffic over the next few days/weeks and there is little to no competition.

This site http://www.thoughtmechanics.com/ has already jumped onto it.

1) Rank for ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
2) Flood of traffic
3) ????????
4) Profit

We are in the Google top 10 when you search for the symbol :)

Someone needs to rank in first place as there is going to be a blast of traffic over the next few days/weeks and there is little to no competition.

This site Atlanta Web Design - Thought Mechanics is Atlanta's Leading Web Design Company! has already jumped onto it.

1) Rank for ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
2) Flood of traffic
3) ????????
4) Profit

That's my site, I did it as a test to see if it also fucked google serps up...it does. I removed the post though.

ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ is for ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้iggers.

T҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚o invoke the h҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ive-mind re҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚presenting chaos. Invoking҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ the feeling of ch҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚aos. With out ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚order.҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̚̕̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ The Nezperd҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo. He w҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ho Waits Behind ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚The Wall. ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ̒̓̔̕̚,
H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉
H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉
Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้