Website development service

lighton

Feb 1, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Alan , a Thailand expat currently residing in Vietnam and I am a qualified and experienced programmer with rich insights and subject matter expertise. I have been working for about 3 years now on wordpress/html sites .

I can build a Completely new company website , any type of authority website (with wordpress/html) or just about any minor/major fixes on your websites.

We Charge $200- $500/Site depending on the work involved to make the site .But we charge fair .

TAT depends on your project , but not more than 5 days for any type of website .

Before quoting for a project , we need some details of the type of site you want done .Atleast a sample site (like which you want a site) or business model , just anything so we can decide on it and then quote you time and cost .

When you send details with your requirement, you should get your quotation with in 5 hours .

Note : We build an entire site , i.e this cost comes with getting your site from basic domain to live site (Programing part/content/design etc. . )

We can also work on any minor/major fixes that needs to be done in your existing sites .We charge about $10/hour for these type of fixes .

You can contact me for samples.

Currently we are offering 80% off your order for first 20 websites to gain reviews . 80% off .

If you're interested in a review copy please let me know .This applies to any kind of website .

Thanks

Contact Me :

Here via PM /Posting on this thread
I am looking forward to work with you

Thanks

Alan

Last edited:

Graphic design, software development, website construction, small program development to find EPWK