Website Design | Wordpress Design | Logo Design | Graphics Design ... Quality Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafidesignwork

dreamviewstudios.com
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello members,

I am a creative web and graphics designer having years of experience in creating high quality designs. I have worked for a several global clients and my portfolio is the recognition of my works.

I am specialized in designing websites, wordpress themes and logos and graphics. I create visually pleasant and powerful graphics based on your requirements.

What you’ll get :

• 100% unique designs
  • Quality and creativity as per your needs
  • Files will be delivered in .PSD & JPG and other formats if required
  • Necessary fonts will be provided or free resources will be forwarded
  • Satisfaction guaranteed

As I am NOT a coder, I do designs only in Photoshop and Illustrator and will provide you the source files as part of final delivery of the project

MY PORTFOLIO

My Website: DreamView Studios

Website and Wordpress Designs:
Price starts from: $60
(Price increases depending on the quality, complexity creativity)

Logo design:
Price starts from: $25

Graphics:
Price starts from: $15

You can also contact me via:
Gmail: rafidesignwork@gmail.com
MSN chat: rafidesignwork@yahoo.com
Yahoo chat: rafidesignwork

Payment accepted via PayPal.

So what are you looking for? Start sending your requirements now!!! Feel free to ask me any questions here.

Thanks
Rafi

Replied to PMs & emails..

Looking for more work!

Here's one of my very recent work:

themes-preview.jpg

Looks great. Could you PM me on how much the price would be for something similar to the wordpress layout with the parrot?

I can vouch for Rafi :) He did exactly as I described and only took him about a day after I sent him some examples of what I wanted. Only criticism is he didn't quote me a price before sending the design, but it was only $15 more than his base price of $60, so it wasn't a major issue. Remind him to quote you a price before he starts working.

It looks like Rafi can do amazing design work, but unfortunately his current Wordpress programmer is not up to par. I hired him to do a simple conversion to WP on the 14th and was told it would only take 2-3 days. When I got the rough draft back after 8 days, the design was "dumbed" down a bit to make it easier to program.

I talked with Rafi about the issues and he said he'd make sure his programmer got everything fixed and it wouldn't be a big deal. Unfortunately, I was just told today that his programmer isn't responding to his messages so I'm free to find someone else to do the conversion. Overall this put me 12 days behind on a client project.

I think if Rafi is doing the work himself its probably great, but if he has to outsource it, then you need to be cautious.

@directresponse.. I hired this programmer for a few projects and all went good but unfortunately, he didn't complete your work on time and has not responded so far. Maybe, he has got some problems or away from the internet connection so couldn't respond. I normally do "design" works only but takes coding works on and off, and unfortunately your coding work was not completed on time although. Anyway, I will make sure to focus on DESIGN WORKS only since this is my area. Thank you for your patience and sorry for the trouble with the coding yo had to go thru. Please send me any design work you may have as I focus on designing only and you can see that I am prompt in getting back to you and other clients.

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.