Website Brokers

mpmarketing2006

Sep 6, 2007
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could give me their thoughts/impressions on website brokers?

I have a 7 year old retail website selling tangible products that has grown beyond my ability to manage it effectively. So now I'm looking to sell it. My CPA suggested I find a broker that is experienced.

I thought I'd do one better and try to get some feedback from the best marketers on the planet here on WickedFire.

If anyone has any experience dealing with brokers vs. just putting it up for sale on Flippa, I'd appreciate any feedback, referrals, or suggestions.

Thanks
MP

i think this thread should become an authority and very descriptive regarding website brokers.. i was also planing to hire some broker to sell my sites .. i think there must be some good high profile brokers here...

Website Properties, Online Internet Website Brokers, Websites for Sale - talk to David tell him Norb sent ya.

Latona's Website Brokerage - Established Websites for Sale

Flipping Enterprises | Website Broker | Buy and Sell Websites

Quiet Light Brokerage - Professional Website Brokers - Websites for Sale

Professional website brokers, We help you get your website sold! - WeSellyoursite.com

There's also a forum just for broker types I forget what it is right now I'll try to find it. Have gone through a few exits and have another approaching and using a broker is hit/miss so do your diligence and find a good fit before you commit because it's usually a 6+ month contract.

Quiet light was really good for me in past. Very responsive and let you know "Yes or No" if they can sell it, pretty fast.