Webmaster Radio-Any good shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerHat

Marketing Machine
Feb 18, 2007
Miami, FL
Any shows worthy of listening to? I like to download some into my mp3 player when I go running, but it seems most of the shows on there suck.

That's where I found out about this place. I heard Jon on Affiliate Thing swearing excessively and figured I check the place out.

I think it's mostly good for newbs but I find Affiliate Thing enjoyable and I'll listen to ShoeMoney's NetIncome every now and again. SEORockstars is worth a listen as well.

I'd rather eat glass than listen to the commercials and there is little-to-no substance almost every time I've listened.

I use books that I download from Audible.com to listen to while I run. I usually go for non-fiction, business-related stuff but anything like that helps me get the running out of my mind so I can go twice as far.

Reactions: dekalog6
Net Income wtih ShoeMoney USED to be decent.... but now it just seems like advertisers buy the ability to be on the show and talk about their own priorities and initiatives.

But, the GOOD Net Income shows can be informative... and when they are light on info they are at least entertaining.

Listening to that one now. :)

Edit: "fuckers" was the 3rd word, props to Jon.

That's where I found out about this place. I heard Jon on Affiliate Thing swearing excessively and figured I check the place out.

I think it's mostly good for newbs but I find Affiliate Thing enjoyable and I'll listen to ShoeMoney's NetIncome every now and again. SEORockstars is worth a listen as well.

You guys listen to books and nerd radio shows when you run? What the fuck?

God forbid you to anything to learn and make money.

I know making money is something that is more likely talked about than actually done, but there is opportunity and knowledge available every where.

i listen to a few of them, but there havent been any new show for a while. I like seo rockstars, but they always flake out on doing their shows.

SEO Rockstars & NetIncome & Affiliate Thing are always worth a listen in my opinion...Its good stuff to work too I find....a nice change from music or the TV....Danny Sullivan's is a fucking dork tho on his show daily searchcast...always fucking singing

on one of shoemoney's broadcast 1 of the callers into the show actually plugged wickedfire forums..was pretty cool, thats how i found this place ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.